PAL Mentor ProgramThe PAL (Peer Advisors for Leadership) will assist with facilitating the First-Year Leadership Program along with enhancing your own leadership skills. The PAL's will get hands on experience with facilitation, mentoring a group of First-Year Students, and also service opportunities.
- Assisting the Assistant Director and Leadership GA with facilitating the Leadership workshops
- Mentoring a number of First-Year Students
- Meeting weekly with the Assistant Director and Leadership GA to plan out workshops and different leadership activities
- Completing a minimum of 10 service hours throughout the academic year
- Maintaining minimum 2.5 GPA and classify as a sophomore or above.
- All trainings will be required to attend
- Must be available Tuesdays or Wednesdays in the Spring Semester to facilitate the program from 6:00pm-7:30pm
Applications are now CLOSED!
Deadline to apply September 6, 2018.
Interviews will take place September 10-14, 2018
There will be a Mandatory Day Training Tentatively set for October 7, 2018.
Other dates will be provided during interviews.