PAL Mentor ProgramThe PAL (Peer Advisors for Leadership) will assist with facilitating the First-Year Leadership Program along with enhancing your own leadership skills. The PAL's will get hands on experience with facilitation, mentoring a group of First-Year Students, and also service opportunities.
- Assisting the Assistant Director and Leadership GA with facilitating the Leadership workshops
- Mentoring a number of First-Year Students
- Meeting weekly with the Assistant Director and Leadership GA to plan out workshops and different leadership activities
- Completing a minimum of 10 service hours throughout the academic year
- Maintaining minimum 2.5 GPA and classify as a sophomore or above.
- All trainings will be required to attend
- Must be available Tuesdays or Wednesdays in the Fall Semester 2109 to facilitate the program from 6:00pm-7:30pm
Applications are now OPEN!
Register CLICK HERE (Please Log in on the top right corner to see the application)
Deadline to apply March 22, 2019.
Interviews will take place March 25- April 5, 2019
There will be a Mandatory Day Training Tentatively set for April 20, 2019.
Other dates will be provided during interviews.